Jun 10, 2016 0 comment

“I am looking for a powder that when cured has a rubber texture similar to plastic dip coatings. The purpose for this coating is sound deadening on seating products for upholstry furniture. Have any suggestions?”


“You are looking for a themoplastic powder coating. These coatings will remelt under heat conditions and are very soft to the touch. They are available in various formulations (PVC, polyethylene, etc.) and should be selected based upon the properties you need.”

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No